Friday, April 20, 2018

30A – Final Reflection

I think the "What's next" assignment may have been the most useful assignment because anyone can come up with one idea, but it's the follow up ideas that truly make an entrepreneur. That is how businesses stay relevant and continue to bring in revenue. I will definitely remember the experience of interviewing the experts in my field and building social capital. I learned how to network and that will be useful for years to come. The most joyous experience was seeing my idea come together, step by step. I am most proud of not giving up on certain assignments when they seemed almost impossible to get done or too much work.

I can definitely see myself as an entrepreneur because I have a better understanding of what it takes. I understand how to obtain resources and capital and how put my head down when need be. So, I am definitely closer to the proper mind set.

My main advice would be to not underestimate the work it takes to be successful. The sooner someone understands this, the easier life will be. I would also say that it's okay to let the creativity flow and to take chances. The way to perform best in this course is to much sure you manage time well. It is extremely difficult to conduct interviews in a very limited amount of time if you do not manage your time well. So, preparation is key. In order to foster this mindset, new students should understand that not all the assignments are very easy, so it is key to map out a proper schedule.

Image result for crossing the finish line

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark,
    I also found the whats next assignment to be very helpful. It is important that we look into the future and see where our ideas will be and what steps we need to achieve to reach our goals and attain success. I also agree that new students should take the assignments seriously and their difficulty.

    ReplyDelete