Friday, March 16, 2018

18A – Create a Customer Avatar

I see my prototypical customer as a male in his mid 20s. He probably didn't attend university, but vocational school is definitely possible. He is from a blue collar hard working family with parents that may or may not still be together. He enjoys rugged, manly sports like football and
nascar, and definitely loves being outdoors. So camping is definitely a preferred vacation.














I would imagine that he would be mostly into classic muscle cars that are customized and having racing stripes. No particular color of preference. He is into shows on Discovery channel and other common American favorites like Friends and How I Met Your Mother. I doubt he has children because he is still relatively young and is trying to establish himself in a career. But I would imagine he would feeler a little more mature that he is because he's probably been working since a very early age. He possibly worked on a farm or in a car shop as a kid, so he's got a great work ethic. He's probably a little conservative when it comes to politics, but there is no real preference.
I'd say that I actually have a ton in common with my avatar. For example, I am from a hard working middle class family and am into many of the same hobbies, especially, football. But I definitely do not like Nascar. The main difference between myself and my avatar is that I am attending university, but that's really the only thing that separates us. I don't think it is a coincidence that I am creating a company that will benefit people that I can relate with.

No comments:

Post a Comment