Thursday, March 22, 2018

21A – Reading Reflection No. 2

How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big, Scott Adams

1.) The book just explained that everything you do and accomplish will be based off your energy. And your energy levels are based off your diet, exercise, and elimination of unnecessary stress in your life. It states that your priorities should be based off of focusing on yourself, then your finances, and then your friends and family.

2.) It taught me how to fix my problems and how to obtain my ultimate focus. It also taught me how to work on myself and obtain the highest energy in order to achieve basically anything.

3.) If I had to create an exercise, I would make one that had students create a list of goals, then later explain how each of these goals could actually hold them back. After that, I would have students explain how they think they can improve on their own wellness.

4.) I found it funny that the book basically said that I should put my finances ahead of my friends and family. I definitely know a lot of people that wouldn't be very happy if I told them I was doing this. The selfish approach that this book took was probably the most surprising thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark,
    I think you had a little error with your font size in the beginning of your post, but other than that good work! By the description and answers you shared, this seems like a pretty interesting book. It's great that you learned from this book and gained information you can use now and in the future. Very interesting exercise idea. Not something that I would've ever thought of!

    ReplyDelete